San Francisco’s Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival® (“Festival”)
Enter to Win
“Outside Lands Sweepstakes”
Sweepstakes Period: August 6, 2020 at 10:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PT”) to August 21, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE PRIZE. To be eligible, an Entrant (defined below) must be 18 years of age, or older and meet all of the Eligibility criteria set forth below. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received (defined below). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of the “Outside Lands Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is OSL Guide, LLC (the “Sponsor”), 1815 4th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710. The Sweepstakes Period begins on August 6, 2020 at 10:00:00 A.M. PT and ends on August 21, 2020 at 11:59:59 P.M. PT. The Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons eligible to participate as set forth below.
ELIGIBILITY: Entries must be made by an individual only. Group entries are prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant (defined below), fully and unconditionally agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Persons who enter the Sweepstakes as set forth herein, will be referred to herein individually as an “Entrant” or collectively as “Entrants”. An entry made in conformity with these rules will be referred to herein as an “Entry” or collectively as “Entries”. An eligible Entry (“Eligible Entry”) is an entry that conforms with the way to enter the Sweepstakes as set forth herein. Participation open to all entrants eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Entry who are: (i) permanent, legal United States (“U.S.”) residents and (ii) reside in, and are physically located in, the United States. Entrants must have a valid U.S. social security number and/or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees of OSL Guide, LLC, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated persons and entities, including without limitation any and all divisions of the foregoing, and any officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, agents, employees and representatives of any of the foregoing, as well as any advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes or the Festival and any of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, agents, employees and representatives (all of the foregoing collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), was well as members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing Sweepstakes Entities (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. This restriction is binding on all successors and assigns of Sweepstakes Entities.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants may receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes drawing by visiting www.tradablebits.com/tb_app/451556 and submitting the required Sweepstakes registration information in the form provided as well as submitting a thirty (30) second video depicting Entrant and talking about the Festival which can be about the Entrants experience(s) at the Festival or their anticipation or plans to go to the Festival. The form provided will request: Name, Address, City, Email Address, Phone Number and a certification that the Entrant is over 18 years of age. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person / household address / email address over the course of the Sweepstakes Period.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
If for any reason a participant who wants to enter the Sweepstakes cannot create the video requested, or for any reason does not want to create a video, there is an alternative method of Entry. An Entrant may alternatively send a post-card setting forth the following on it: The words:
“OUTSIDE LANDS 2020/2021 SWEEPSTAKES”
and set forth the:
Name, Address, City, Email Address and Phone Number of the Entrant and a certification that the Entrant is over 18 years of age. Mail that post card to:
OUTSIDE LANDS 2020/2021 SWEEPSTAKES
1815 4th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to enter under multiple identities or uses any other method or device to enter multiple times during the Sweepstakes Period, such participant will be disqualified. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware, which is required in order to enter if submitting the web form. All Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules; no other method of entry into this Sweepstakes will be permitted.
Entries will not be acknowledged nor returned (including the video(s) submitted).
6. RANDOM DRAWING WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: On or around August 28, 2020 (“Winner Selection Date”), a random drawing will be conducted by an independent organization to be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award the prize (“Prize”) which is described below. A person who is awarded the Prize is the “Winner” and the Winner may have a “Guest” share the experience provided by the Prize as more particularly set forth herein. There is one Prize to be awarded during the Sweepstakes. The decision of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives will attempt to notify potential Winners using the contact information supplied by the Entrant during the Sweepstakes Entry process. An attempt to contact potential Prize Winners will be made by email or by phone within twenty-four (24) hours of the Winner Selection Date. If a potential Winner fails to respond to the email or the phone call notification attempt within twenty-four (24) hours of the notification attempt(s), or if the Prize Winner notification email is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected. The potential Prize Winner will be required to supply proof of eligibility – including verification the Winner is 18 years of age or older – and shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and a publicity and advertising consent and release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as a condition of receiving the Prize. All such documents must be signed and returned, by a means provided by Sponsor, within five (5) days of initial notification or the Prize will be forfeited as to that Winner, and an alternate potential Winner will be selected. Entrants may be required to provide proof of eligibility in a manner Sponsor deems appropriate as a condition of receiving the Prize.
7. PRIZE AND & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There is one Prize being given away; the Prize consists of two (2) 2021 Festival 3-day VIP tickets. The approximate retail value of the Prize is ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS AND 90/100 ($1,835.90). The Prize does not include air fare nor other transportation to or from the Festival, nor any hotel accommodations during the Festival nor any transportation in and around San Francisco during the Festival, nor any reimbursement for transportation fees, costs or accommodations other than those expressly stated herein. The Winner shall be responsible for any costs and/or expenses related to the receipt or use of any part of the Prize not expressly covered herein. Each Prize may only be used and redeemed by the Winner and a Guest who Winner may select to share in the use and enjoyment of the Prize, subject to the conditions set forth herein and in the Releases (defined below) which Winner and Guest must execute in the forms provided and attached as Exhibit “A” and Exhibit “B”. If Winner does not designate a Guest on the Winner Release, the guest benefits of the Prize will be forfeited. A Guest may be a minor, however, if a Guest is a minor child under the age of fourteen (14) as of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, then Winner must be the parent or legal guardian of the minor child and execute both Winner and Guest Releases. Winner may designate a minor Guest who is fourteen (14) years of age or older as of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, provided that the minor Guest’s parents, custodial parent or legal guardian executes the Guest Release on behalf of the minor Guest. If for any reason, the Winner does not have guest, then the value of the Prize for the Winner only is NINE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN DOLLARS AND 95/100 ($917.95).
8. RELEASES TO BE EXECUTED BY WINNER AND GUEST: As a condition of claiming the Prize, the potential Winner will be required to execute and return a Winner’s affidavit and release (the “Winner Release”), in the form of Exhibit “A”. Each Winner may designate a guest to share the Prize (defined below) (“Guest”). As a condition of sharing the Prize with a Guest, the Guest will be required to execute and return a Guest’s affidavit and release (the “Guest Release”), in the form of Exhibit “B”. The Release and the Guest Release are referred to collectively herein as the “Releases”. The Releases must be executed, returned to, and received by Sponsor as soon as possible, but no later than noon (12:00 p.m.) P.T. on the date which is five (5) days after the initial notification that the Winner has been selected. Non-compliance with this time period for receipt, by Sponsor, of the fully executed Releases will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, potential Winner, Winner or Winner’s selected Guest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, if any potential Winner cannot be reached, or if Winner or Guest are found to be ineligible, or cannot, or do not comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to any Entrant, potential Winner, or potential Guest. In the event that Sponsor exercises the right to disqualify a potential Winner, Sponsor may, time permitting, and in its sole discretion, select an alternate Winner by random drawing to be the potential Winner of the Prize from the remaining Eligible Entries.
9. RELEASES OF LIABILITY AND CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees for Entrant, and on behalf of Entrant’s Guest(s), heirs, successors, executors, and administrators: (a) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any liability, loss, litigation, damage or liabilities of any kind or nature that may occur, directly or indirectly, howsoever caused, and arising from such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and, if selected as a Winner or as a Guest, from his and/or her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or any portion thereof (including any travel or transportation related thereto), including but not limited to any illness, injury, or death; (b) to indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible nor liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Prize, including warranties provided by the individuals and/or entities that are ultimately supplying the Prize; (c) that if selected as a Winner, or as a Guest, to consent to the use and exploitation of his/her name, image, likeness, contact information, biographical information (“Publicity Rights”), and any statements attributed to Winner or to Guest in perpetuity for the advertising, marketing and promotion of the Sweepstakes Entities and their live entertainment business, including without limitation, use and exploitation of such Publicity Rights in Sponsor’s social media, the Sweepstakes page or the Sponsors’ website; such use and exploitation of Publicity Rights shall be permitted without compensation in addition to the Prize; (d) that if Winner or Guest creates any photographs, videos, film or other audio-visual material including, without limitation, the video submitted with the Entry (“Winner Content” and “Guest Content”) in connection with the Sweepstakes, being selected as a Winner or as a Guest, the Prize, or attendance at the 2021 Festival, Winner and Guest grant an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license, in perpetuity, to Sponsor to use and exploit any such Winner Content and Guest Content, to advertise, promote and market Sweepstakes Entities and their live entertainment business, and to make such Winner Content and Guest Content available to Sponsor, at all reasonable times and places, in any reasonable manner which allows Sponsor to access the foregoing, for use and exploitation as set forth herein; (e) that exploitation of Publicity Rights, Winner Content or Guest Content by Sponsor shall be permitted in any or all forms and formats of media whether now known or hereafter created, developed or devised; and (f) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor regarding the administration of the Sweepstakes, which are binding and final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Winner or potential Guest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, for failure to comply with these conditions (the foregoing paragraph and clauses (a) through (f), are collectively referred to herein as the “Conditions”).
By participating, Entrants agree to release Sweepstakes Entities (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which Entrant, Winner or Guest may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of the Prize (if awarded to him/her), and/or claims based on Publicity Rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. As an added condition of receiving the Prize, as set forth above, separate Releases must be executed by the Winner and the Winner’s accompanying Guest (attached as Exhibit “A” and “B”). The Releases must be executed by the Winner and the Guest, certifying eligibility, fulfillment of all Conditions (set forth above) and generally releasing Sweepstakes Entities from liability. The Releases will broadly extend to all claims, causes of action, losses, damages or liabilities of any kind or nature in existence from the beginning of time, through and including the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period, until the conclusion of the experience of any benefits of the Prize by the Winner or Guest, (collectively, the “Release Period”) and will include without limitation any and all rights that Winner and Guest may have had, or presently has, with respect to the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code (“Section 1542”). Winner and Guest, as a condition of receiving the Prize, will expressly waive all benefits and protections of Section 1542, which provides in full:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.
Released Parties are not responsible for (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or, software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize Winner, or (vii) cheating or fraud by any entrant.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Prize to be given away in the Sweepstakes may not be transferred nor assigned. Substitution of the Prize will not be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable, including due to a Force Majeure Event (defined herein). By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to the Sponsor’s use of Entrant’s Publicity Rights including without limitation name, image, likeness, biography city and state of residence, any video and audio Entrant submits and statements about the Sweepstakes and agrees that the Entrant’s likeness may be used by the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of them, for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide (including but not limited to social media) in all forms and formats of media whether now known or hereinafter created, developed or devised, which use shall be royalty-free without limitation in perpetuity and without further compensation or notice (unless prohibited by law). Once the Prize has been picked up by the winner at Will Call at the 2021 Festival the Prize is considered “awarded.”
11. TAXES: All income taxes on the Prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. By entering, Sweepstakes Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all Eligibility requirements.
12. FORCE MAJEURE: In the event that a Force Majeure Event causes a cancellation, disruption, postponement, in whole or in part, of the Sweepstakes or the Festival, Sponsor shall be relieved of its obligations to any Entrant, Winner or Guest, and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may cancel in whole or in part, the Sweepstakes or the award of any Prize or the use of any Prize. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any interruption due to an Act of God, including earthquake, tornado or other weather conditions, an epidemic or pandemic, war, terrorism or civil unrest, lose of use of the venue for the Festival, city-wide brown out or blackout, general labor strike, any government regulation or control including marshal law or any similar circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor.
13. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTING CONDUCT OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, the Sponsor will select the Prize winner from among all valid, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or any aspect of this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any participant who is notified that he or she has won is the potential winner until Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the participant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating, each Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize (if awarded to him/her) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in San Francisco, California, United States, and litigation and/or trials will be decided solely by a judge. ENTRANT WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY SUCH ACTION(S); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes, or the operation thereof, is unlawful, and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to the failure of Entrant’s electronic device, mobile device, internet and/or mobile service provider, or a Force Majeure Event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. A “Force Majeure Event is defined above. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any injury, or damage to Entrants’, or to any other person’s computer, relating to, or resulting from, entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of Entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to select Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Sponsor’s Website. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant or potential Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if such Entrant or potential Entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or any of the Sweepstakes Entities; or behaves in any other disruptive manner, and which Sponsor reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
15. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. THE PARTIES ARE REQUIRED TO MEDIATE THEIR DISPUTE BEFORE INITIATING ANY ARBITRATION. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., (“J.A.M.S.”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“J.A.M.S. RULES”). THE J.A.M.S. RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, NOR SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEY’S FEES, NOR ANY COSTS RELATED TO THE PURSUIT OF A CLAIM, NOR SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO SEEK RESCISSION OF SWEEPSTAKES DOCUMENTS, THIS AGREEMENT, NOR INJUNCTIVE NOR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. COSTS OF MEDIATION AND/OR ARBITRATION WILL BE SPLIT EQUALLY BETWEEN SPONSOR, ON THE ONE HAND, AND WINNER/GUEST, ON THE OTHER HAND.
16. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For the name of the Winner, available after August 31, 2020, or for a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Outside Lands Sweepstakes - “RULES” or “WINNERS LIST” (specify which), OSL Guide, LLC 1815 4th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 or visit the Sweepstakes page on the Outside Lands Website.
17. LAW GOVERNING: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, an Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
18. Sponsor: OSL Guide, LLC, 1815 4th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.